Monday, December 13, 2010

2 Post Day!

As the other blog gets ignored... (#writersblock) its a 2 post day over here at the Money Pit... SO let's talk about sills shall we... or aprons, or stools or whatever you want to call it... either way, my Dad rocks windows socks off...
So last week... after working his full time job, and after working an entire weekend at a craft show for my mom's full time job, my dad came to my house and measured all 20 of my windows to fit them for sills... then went home and cut them. I got this picture [when I woke up] because my dad texted it to me at 11:30pm Tuesday when he finished cutting them...
 THEN came over to install them...
 Wednesday, Thursday... Friday...
 Saturday...

Stopped by Sunday before and AFTER the football game...

Until we had:

In like... every room... #greatestdadever

But you'll have to wait for the rest of the photos, my lovelies... we'll be doing a full post-inspection reveal tomorrow... depending on how the inspection goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment